Welcome to our website !

curves for days

all good journeys have curves for days.

STAT-urday: 21 Day Fix - 26 days

By 9:06 AM , , ,

Disclaimer: My photos belong to me and these are my work-in-progress shots. Please do not share without permission :) And keep any negativity where it belongs - on an STI test result paper.




So I'm technically 26 days into the 21 day fix, on and off. But with my most recent challenge group of kickass ladies, I'm on day 6. I weighed in yesterday and checked on my measurements because I hadn't taken them in a long while.

This post is mainly for me. I want to use it to encourage you all to a) not be afraid of your progress photos because at least you are working on it and b) keep it up. I was so excited when I saw my drop in lbs and measurements, but when I took my photos, I wasn't as excited. I think it's just that annoying little voice in the back of my head saying "You have so long to go," which really is just my old demons talking. (For those who don't know, I've been in recovery from bulimia for the last four years.) 

And part of it is perhaps because when I was doing TurboFire, I saw such a dramatic change in my stomach area. That program is heavy cardio and upper body conditioning with the kickboxing which I adore! It will forever be my soulmate workout. But it would make sense why I saw quick results there versus this program.

All that being said, I got a ton of encouragement from one of my challengers this morning about photos. I asked her if I could vent and sent them her way and she was really supportive of me. I tend to be overly supportive of everyone else and super negative towards myself. Don't we all though? Isn't that why we say "I am my own worst enemy?"

So I decided I needed to share these because even if I am not where I want to be right now, I am on my way to getting there. My focus with 21 Day Fix has been lbs and my lat area... and it's definitely helping me accomplish that!


-8.2 lbs, -8.2 inches
(It keeps blurring the photo, my sorries.)

So take it from me. Don't feel negative about your photos. Every body and everyone that you admire or think is fit started somewhere. It takes strength and courage to reach your goals. Remember why you started and what you wanted to get out of the workouts. I still have another 2 weeks for this round and I'm doing one more before starting a new program (details on that later)! I just need to focus on that my overall goal is to improve on my muscle building which is exactly what I am doing. 👍


Shameless plug-in: I have a challenge group coming up for September 7th. It's open program. Feel free to comment, FB, or email me at curvesfordaysfitness@gmail.com for more information :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments