Welcome to our website !

curves for days

all good journeys have curves for days.

21 Day Fix: Day 2

By 3:56 PM , , , ,



Today was my official day 2 of the 21 Day Fix. It's my third day on the eating plan, but yesterday my legs were so pulled from day 1 that I couldn't even do the Upper Fix!! Wild, right? I was really disappointed but happy that I stuck with eating well.

I just finished and oh boy. I feel everything. Shoulders, forearms, biceps and triceps, delts and lats. I even did the 10 minute stretch from TurboFire because a) Chalene is a soothing dream and b) I knew I would need the extra care for my neck and shoulders. I carry a lot of stress there so I'm frequently tense.

The workout for today consists of five workouts and two rounds, with two reps for each round. Round one involves dead rows, an oblique/delt weighted push (I can't remember what it's called!), push ups, planks, and a hammer curl-shoulder press. Round two involves mat work: lateral raises, chest flies, circle abs, shoulder raises, and scissor abs. I think that's everything.

Autumn reminds me a lot of Jillian Michael. They have very similar motivational styles and really kick your butt. I felt the chest flies (they weren't typical, you pushed out) and push ups the most. The one thing I definitely need to work on is keeping my lower back flat. I noticed that the weights were a little heavy for me and as I did the lateral raises, my back was arching so I had to keep flattening it. 

I'm having fun with the workouts so far :) Theyre new so they're keeping me entertained. I get bored supah dupah easily. The meal plan is a little hard because I'm up a calorie bracket in the Extreme version of this, so cutting back has been challenging. The girls in my support group are really keeping me pumped and motivated though.

Peep my workout area. What does yours look like? This is where my magic happens. Show me yours! Go to the facebook page :) Feel free to email me at e.tiralli@gmail.com if you'd like to personally know more about the workout program I'm doing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments