Welcome to our website !

curves for days

all good journeys have curves for days.

21 Day Fix: Revisited

By 7:17 AM , , , , ,

Why?



Goals?

1. Stay committed to the full 21 Day Fix program by posting every three days to this blog with updates; posting to my online accountability group with prompts and my own responses; having my boyfriend correct my eating or workout with me if I'm losing willpower. I've always had something happen where I didn't complete my final week: this time, I won't let it.
2. Lose 7 lbs. Assuming that I gained two back like I think I did, my goal is to lose 7 lbs and get back to a weight that I was in both of my sophomore years (high school and college). I'm going to weigh in every Sunday to see how I'm progressing and take photos to mark the physical and inch-changes that the scale may not reflect. That way I can alter behavior as I go.
3. Stay away from Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks completely. I've been guilty of grabbing a drink and counting it as a yellow container. Which in theory isn't wrong, because both coffee and chocolate are allowed some times on the fix. But I wasn't counting them as much as I should have, and I really could use to save the money. I'm going to make sure I have a Shakeology every morning (I was having it later in the day some days) so that I don't feel the need for another drink and make sure that I have a snack prepped for my 15, when I would usually run to grab something.
Let's do this :) Day 1. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments